Our Settlement and Valuation Guide to Permanent Disability Benefits can help you understand how much your Illinois workers’ compensation claim may be worth.
We encourage every injured worker to educate themselves about the Illinois workers’ compensation system and to consult with an Illinois attorney.
[table id=15 /]
Compare your case to the table of Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission decisions below that includes:
- Commission decision link
- Law firm representing the injured worker
Of course, many more factors go into the final valuation of every case that you can read about here.
Other body injuries may be compensated with the one of the following types of permanent disability benefits:
- Person-as-a-Whole Benefits
- 500 weeks × percentage loss × weekly PPD rate
- Wage Differential Benefits
- Loss of earning capacity
- 2/3 of the difference in wages, weekly for period set by law
- Permanent Total Disability Benefits
- PTD rate, weekly for life
- 150 weeks × percentage loss × weekly PPD rate
- Chest above the axillary line